If you’re a new business owner just getting things off the ground, entering into website and marketing talks can be daunting. Here’s a quick read with some tips that you can use to help set a good foundation for your marketing plan.
- Step 1 – Come up with a roadmap!
- Step 2 – Build a [well planned and structured] website
- Step 3 – Create or validate all of your NAP citations
- Step 4 – Create and post to social media outlets
- Step 5 – Intensely seek customer reviews
- Step 6 to Infinity – Revise your roadmap!
Now these aren’t the only things you’ll have to do in order to reach your customers, but it’s a great start. Notice how I didn’t suggest pouring cash into paid advertisements?